Articles By Categories
On this page, you will find references to articles and help topics sorted by categories.
Managing Your Music Database
Adding Music Albums
- Add music albums by title.
- Scan music files and folders into Musicnizer.
- Add Audio CDs.
- Add albums by scanning barcodes with a web-camera.
- Use a barcode scanner to add music albums.
- Enter barcodes of albums manually.
- Add albums with multiple CDs.
- Creating a catalog of music files.
- Some hints on adding albums from audio files.
- Download information about your music albums from the internet.
- Download biographies, discographies of artists from the internet.
- Use different online music databases.
- MusicBrainz script settings.
- Download options.
Finding, Sorting and Filtering
- The "Search" tab.
- Quick search.
- Sorting methods on the "Collection" tab.
- Customize the "Collection" tab.
- Quick filters.
- Sorting discography.
- Filter by bitrate.
- Albums by reference.
- Select all albums of an artist.
- Sorting the main list of albums.
Exporting and Printing
- Creating new reports in the Report Builder.
- Print covers for Audio CDs.
- Print any page.
- Sorting and filtering in Reports.
- Print a report by artists.
- Create an illustrated music catalog for Dune HD media players.
- User interfaces (themes) in Musicnizer.
- Album list modes.
- Size of elements in Musicnizer.
- Multilingual interface.
Add and Edit Information
- Edit information about albums.
- Edit information about artists.
- Group Operations.
- Custom fields for albums.
- Custom fields for artists.
- Album and song rating.
- Linking albums to audio files.
- Managing different formats.
- Changing paths to audio files.